Tara Machines is a producer and provider of sustainable development in various sectors including MSME, KPMG for green community enterprises, institutions like Army, Ambuja and others for construction and green development. We provide clean and green technologies for sustainable ecosystem, consulting and implementing various services for different industries including corporate, government institutions, MSMEs and others. Our main focus is to develop innovative and sustainable renewable energy solutions in the rural sector, and thus construct and implement energy sources like solar, bio-energy and waste-energy solutions. Our endeavor is to work on the supply side incorporate renewable solar energy from sunlight based, bio-gas and waste management; and on the interest side energy productivity, small constructions and intelligent grid structure.
- SME manufacturers (brick producer)
- Small construction contractors(concrete makers)
- Establishments (Indian Army, Aga Khan for re-development ventures)
- Corporates (Ambuja, KPMG for green group undertakings)
- Global associations (SEWA Lanka, TARAYANA for undertakings)
Main Points address to:
- Intense lack of building materials in rustic regions and residential areas; developing business sector, yet un-satisfied interest.
- Nonappearance of believable business answers for smaller scale and little scale makers.
- TARA Brick Service Center; a one of a kind exploration office with soil and material bank as of now with more than 700 soil tests
- TARA material testing research facility furnished with condition of craftsmanship testing and reproduction offices
- Generation and Assembly workshop
- Advancement and item improvement focus oversaw by TARA
- More than 100 man years involvement in conveying fruitful development to the business sector.